Friday

Take me away... with some Good Vibes!

Hello my sweet stamping friends! Can you believe it's Friday already and here we are back at it again -- set off an explosion of feel-good things to help brighten your weekend? Well, we are! It's time for....



So first off we have a virtual feast for the eyes! Marcy is getting ready for Kathy Racoosin's 'The Coloring Challenge Road Trip' TOMORROW and she just thought things would be so much better with some hand-painted art surrounding the guests. She's so thoughtful like that! Check out this free-flowing work below showing one of our Chief Peep's favorite flowers. Sigh.... isn't it grand? If you want to see her other work click HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE to see the amazing things she's whipped up over the last few days with her paintbrush and some acrylic paints! 


One customer we are really digging on right now is @grandmabonnie2Check out her gorgeous work using Power Poppy's digital stamp set Tulips in Hobnail Pitcher! The bold color! The striations of detail! The fun and festive die-cuts and decorative papers! Yes, a good vibe indeed! 


One designer card we are loving is this one below using Cup of Columbine by the oh-so-fabulous Jennifer Dove! The coloring on her birdie is to die for and the rest of the image is just downright yummy as well! Breathe in this dose of spring folks, breathe it in! 


For this next good vibe we truly need to channel our inner Christopher Cross. I can hear him crooning now....  "Sailing, takes me away to where I've always heard it could be. Just a dream and the wind to carry me, and soon I will be free...." Ahh..... this gorgeous image below is one taken on Bloomie Christine Okken's journey -- sailing in the British Columbia sunset. I sure wish she would have let me jump in her suitcase on this little trip!


Have you played along in this month's Inspired By Fabric Power & Spark Challenge? Man, what a fun one Ally Cope ushered in with this one! You'll have to click HERE and read all about the challenge and how YOU can play along! Check out the marvelous creation by Irene Rhodes below and then click HERE to see the fabric that inspired it using Power Poppy's digital stamp set Flowering Branches! Brilliant Irene -- BRILLIANT! 



If you aren't already on inspiration overload with all these good vibes coming your way, guess what? We have a few more! 


Be sure to stop by to see what some of our Bloomies have been up to! I know you won't regret making a stop to their places on the web!



Thanks for stopping by and spending a wee bit of your day with us! It's yet another GOOD VIBE! Seize the weekend and hopefully, the sunshine is shining in your neck of the woods! Jessie Banks will be in on Monday to share another one of her fabulous Inspire Me Monday tutorials so.... be sure to swing back by to see what awesomeness she has in store!

Until then!
~Julie 

6 comments:

Davi said...

Marcella, not sure how to reach you so hope you will read this. I ordered the beautiful new Columbine image but did not receive it. Have been checking spam also. Thanks. Davi long

Camille Short said...

Such nice work by all!

Nicola Gold said...

You just need to sign into your account and click My Digital Download Sets

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, my! What amazing inspiration and beautiful work! I know EVERYONE will enjoy today's event, and what beautiful paintings, Marcy! I love the featured cards shown, and the Bloomies' made some gorgeous cards to inspire! Hugs and love, all! And I wish I were there! xoxo

Grandma Bonnie said...

Aw thank you for the "good vibe" recognition. I LOVE your images and they are a joy to color!

Marcella Hawley said...

Have Davi! I'm sorry for the delay - I will email you your files right away, sounds like something wonky was going on somewhere in the system! ~m